Thursday, May 21, 2009

Various Photos from the Road

Blue Ridge Park way Virginia

Ted with the Cookie Lady Afton Viriginia


Aloha,
Thursday May 21st Day 10
Today we are having a rest day in Christiansburg Virginia. Ted friend Paula came up from South Carolina to visit. We went to Dinner at Outback Steak House and then today we went to the movies and the mall. Please enjoy the photos I hope to keep up better with my blog but on my main page you can link to Ted's blog which more current and alot nicer pictures than mine.


These guys were playing all tough and barking and kinda running towards us. I just showed them the pepper spray can and they put on the brakes.

1 comment:

Maryann said...

Hi Lisa! Looks like you guys are doing great! Ooh, had to pause, the movie Practical Magic is on and my favorite scene, where they all dance drunk around the kitchen table to "Put the lime in the coconut" was on. So do you know how many miles you have traveled already? Don't let the dogs get ya! Take care, Maryann P.S. Tell Ted I'm watching his blog too - you guys are doing a great job!