Saturday, May 9, 2009

Planes Planes every where a plane.

















Aloha Everyone,
I left Molokai onThursday and spent the night in Oahu for the night. My adventure started right off the bat with my first flight. It took us almost 1 hour to get to Oahu. I don't know where we went but we did take the long way. I finally mentioned to my seat mate sitting with me at the exit row as to why we had been in the air for so long as I had seen the land like 10 minutes ago and her response was did the landing gear come down and for all of you who know me my heart started racing and I wanted off this plane. I said now that you mention it no it did not come down. She says let me look out the window, by this time I am beside myself and I jokinly tell her she has to go sit in the back of plane because now I am scared. She apologized and informed me she had been a flight attendant for 17 years and so I told her to stay right here as I might need her to open the emergency door. Finally we landed and still don't have any idea what was going on. Took the bus to Waikiki and enjoyed my time there and then boarded the bus the next morning and headed back to the airport. I took United flight 2 from Oahu changed planes in Chicago and arrived in 'charlotte North Carolina changed planes again and arrived in New Port News Viriginia just after lunch. Teds daughter Crystal and her friend Anthony came to town and we all went to lunch and to the verizon store to get Ted a telephone. We are in the room now and trying to figure out where the Wal mart store is. As soon as I get batteries for my camera I will have some pictures. Ok I am signing out and going to try and get some rest for now. Everything seems very surreal at the moment. Ted noticed there are no shoulders on these roads. HMM.

Keep the rubber side down,
Lisa

No comments: