Saturday, May 16, 2009

Day 1 photo



Aloha Everyone,

I have been having several delays in getting my blog done mostly being too tired at the end of the day. Here are a few photos to enjoy The top one is how I officially dipped my tire in the Atlantic Ocean, I did not want to get my rims wet with salt water. Next almost right off the bat Virginia and her Dad Pat started having bike problems. Pat ended up going to Washington D.C. that evening with his wife who is sagging for them and getting a new bike. What a start for them. Here is Kevin who is from Hawaii came out and rode with us for the day and then made homemade Musubi for us. MMMM boy that was the best Spam I have ever eaten. Gatorade too. The last picture is where we stayed the first night River Rest Marina in Outside of Charles City.

I hope you all enjoy the photos.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: