Monday, June 1, 2009

Deep in the heart of Kentucky

Aloha everyone,
I am borrowing Teds computer so I can do a little updating I am having problems with mine. We have been riding steadily Since Friday. The weather has been pretty good. The hills are pretty big too. Each climb is about 1.3 miles and our longest one to date was about 4 miles. I am so glad to have these behind us each day is getting a little flatter and we seem to be making good time. Summer is sneaking up on us and the nights are not as cold so we have been camping pretty regularly. I will post pictures when I can hopefully soon. I think we are taking a rest day on Wednesday and hoping for internet connection. We will be in Bardstown Kentucky Wednesday for our rest day. Then I am thinking about 2 more days and then we will be into Illinois and soon to be Missouri.
Ok just wanted to touch base please look at ted blogs for the latest update look in my links to see his page.
Love to You all,
Lisa

2 comments:

Beth Lamb said...

Lisa and Ted,
Hello again. I wanted to let you know that Pat and Virginia are in Bardstown for a second night. Pat broke his tooth on Friday of this past week. He is hoping to get into a dentist tomorrow. They are at the comfort inn tonight. Maybe you will see them again.

Good luck to you both. I love your blogs and pictures. Keep on keeping on.

Beth

Anonymous said...

Aloha Lisa;
George & I are amazed at what you are doing. More power to you. Of course we love the cat pictures. The other pics are great also.
Pretty soon you are going to wish for some of that rain on those really hot days. What an experience.
Take care, be safe and mahalo for taking the time to write all this. You must be really exhausted by the end of a day. Bev& George K-N-K 105.