Friday, July 17, 2009

Wyoming

We are off to see the Wizard, Oh wait we are not in Kansas anymore. I'm pretty sure I would cry if we were still in Kansas. Wyoming is the Real Wild West. this place is rugged and unforgiving. There is alot of scenery beautiful, green, red, and brown mountains everywhere. The winds here make Kansas look like a kindergardener. I can just imagine if you got stranded out here it would not be long for the vultures to start circling you and the cowboy would walk up to you and look at you without a lot of mercy, like how could you be so dumb to actually ride your bicycle across wyoming don't you know this place is Wild. We can see the Tetons out in front of us, tomorrow we will be doing our second highest climb 10, 000 plus feet. Today we are climbing just under 4000 feet and it's gonna be hot. So if you want to know this isn't vacation. I have been suffering at times but loving the whole journey. I have always been one to push limits in my own suttle way. With that being said I would much rather go to the spa today I am just trying to put off the 77 miles we are doing today. Are any of you available to pick us up in the next 20 minutes, ok ok maybe just keep us in your thoughts and send a little energy our way and safety too.
Until then enjoy the ride and keep the rubber side down,'
Lisa

No comments: