Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Days

Aloha,

Wanted to let you all know I am still alive. I have been logging in over 200 miles a week in the past couple of weeks. So as you can imagine after working and riding I don't have a whole lot of time left to write. I am waiting on some pictures from my birthday bike ride. Ted and I loaded up the trailers and off we went to Dixie Maru Beach. We actually stayed at the Hamamoto house. The Hamamoto's allowed us to set up out tents in there yard. Had a great time. Fern made Tacos for us and Teri came and brought enchiladas. What else Brownies and Ice Cream for Dessert. Then on Monday Ted went fishing and brought back 3 keepers. I gave him a bit of a bad time about bringing the fish back alive. Sorry Ted, I hope I didn't upset you. I believe he is thinking I don't want to eat the fish we catch during our trip, that's not true I just don't want to clean the fish. Not that I can't, I just don't want too. When I was young and Dad and I would go fishing I always helped with the cleaning of the fish. My job was to oh never mind you don't want to know the details.
Humane Society Fund Raising Project. I have gathered almost $1200.00 worth of pledges. Thanks everyone! :-) I saw there is an article in the Molokai Dispatch and they did a little plug for me too about raising pledges for the Molokai Humane Society.

Please stand by for new pictures.

Keep the Rubber Side down,

Lisa

1 comment:

bikerted said...

Happy birthday Lisa. You forgot to mention the fun I had watching you set up your tent.