Sunday, March 22, 2009

What I am bringing Transamerica bike ride

Aloha,

Well we are getting down to the wire and I thought I would let you all know what I am bringing with me.

Handlebar Bag
computer
GPS
cell phone and charger
maps
gum, candy,fig newtons
ipod and charger
camera
journal
pen
extra batteries

BOB Trailer
Rain gear Pants and jacket
fleece pants
beanie
helmet
bike shorts x 3
jerseys x 3
underwear x 3
socks x 3
swimsuit 1
3days emergency food
first aide kit
extra tire for bike
tubes x3
tools small park tool kit
towel
pot and pan
folding plate,bowl,cup x 2 one for Ted too.
silverware knife,fork,spoon x 1
toiletries
extra shoes should say slippers
shorts and t-shirt for going out this is going to be what I wear on the airplane too
leg warmers
arm warmers
long finger gloves
extra short finger gloves
clothesline
flashlight
tent
sleeping pad
sleeping bag
travel pillow
tarp
tire pump
water bottles 4
camelback 100 ounces
stove and matches
headlight and charger

dog spray Halt they say Kentucky has some pretty mean dogs????

additional items
cyclometer
clothespins

I am doing this from memory so hopefully I got it all.

Keep the Rubber Side down

1 comment:

bikerted said...

I thought we decided not to bring underwear.