Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Momomi Molokai August 2008

Aloha,

This was our first official ride together. We rode the red dirt roads of MoMomi to a
beautiful beach, can't remember the name. It was a easy ride. This ride was to familiarize me once again with my bike. Pokahu came along too, he mostly just ran beside Ted and was excited to be outside in the fresh air. Fern and I brought up the rear while Ted and the dog pulled the Bob trailer with all of our snacks and drinks to share after riding together. You can click the pictures to make them bigger if you want to.
May the wind be at your back
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

bikerted said...

Hi Lisa, I remember this ride like it was yesterday. I can hardly wait til may. I want to get on the open road and not see the same thing twice. You, me, our bikes, and an adventure to last a life time. I've got the GPS thing covered with my new laptop. My only conceern is if I can carry enough food to keep me happy.

Stay safe, healthy, and ready. Aloha, Ted.